Black Owned Beauty
Businesses of Broward County
Below is a list that FTLBeauty has compiled of local businesses that are Black Owned (many are also Female owned) within Broward and Dade Counties. All we did was carefully go through our “following” list on Instagram and collect names.
If a business has been added and we are mistaken about their originality
you would like to add a business to this list, please email email@example.com. Thank you.
#FTLBeauty #SupportLocal Series – Black Owned Beauty Businesses of Broward County, Florida List. www.ftlbeauty.com/2020Tweet
Beauty & Fashion
- Kocure – Haitian Moringa Oil for Face/Body/Hair
- Pamper’d Kids Spa – Mobile Children’s Spa Services
- G Destin Collection – High-end Clothing and Purse Designer
- Beatrice Rose – BrdbyBR – Clothing Designer – featured at FLLFW 2020
- VZA by Vee – Hand Painted Clothing Design – featured at FLLFW 2020
- Millennium Girls – Mink Lashes
- Bella Rose Blog – Fashion Blogger
- Gosenie Dorvil @_ShesNotPerfect Makeup Micro-Influencer
- Arie Simplicity – Style Influencer & Digital Creator
- Lipstick and Anissa – Style & Beauty Creator
- Brittany Buckner – Fashion Blogger
- Blaize and Comp – Clothing Brand specializing in matching shirts with masks.
- Sweet Suga Baby – Homemade Organic Skincare Products
- Ms Severe – Plus-sized Lingerie
- Saint Rose Cosmetics – Makeup Brush line
- Fuschia Frames – Sunglasses
- Wild Sugarcane – Holistic Vegan Skincare
- Natural Herbs 954 – Holistic Health
- Taina Norell – Hand-made Wigs
- Elle Joelle – Lifestyle Blogger
- Sandra B Grier – Lifestyle and Mom Blogger
- Kanvas Artistry – Cosmetics Company
- Epic Werk – Makeup Influencer
- Versa Lux – Designer Clothing Brand
Do you own a beauty or fashion based business?
Are you located in or around Fort Lauderdale?
Submit your information in the form below to be added to our #SupportLocal Business List Series.